Drug and alcohol abuse adversely affects companies through lost productivity, absenteeism, accidents, employee turnover and increased propensity for workplace violence.
Some interesting quick facts from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services:
- Substance abusers file 300 – 400 percent costlier medical claims than non-abusers
- 38 – 50 percent of workers’ compensation claims are related to drug use
- Drug users are absent an average of 3 weeks more per year than non-users
- Substance abusers produce 33 – 50 percent less than non-users
AmericanChecked’s Drug-Free Workplace Program offers quality, cost-effective and legally defensible drug and alcohol testing services specifically designed to meet your pre- and post-hiring needs, including pre-employment, random, post-accident, reasonable cause and follow-up. Coverage is national in scope.
A full suite of Third Party Administration services, expert Medical Review Officer (MRO) programs and cutting-edge technology combine to help you reduce overall cost and the administrative burden typically associated with DOT and non-DOT regulated substance abuse testing programs.
Take advantage of:
- Integrated Drug and Employment Screening
- DOT and non-DOT Testing
- Policy Development and Review
- Diverse Testing Methods
- Collection Site Management
- Scheduling Services
- Electronic Chain of Custody Forms
- MRO Services
- Education and Training
- SAP Programs
DOT Drug Test 24 – 48 hours
Urine 5, 7, 9, 10 Panel 24 – 48 hours
Hair24 – 48 hours
Oral Fluid 24 – 48 hours
Lab-Based and Rapid Response